Monday, November 30, 2009

Final: Things That Make Me Happy

I used to love to play piano, but over the years I have stopped. Now I am going to reestablish my love for it by learning how to play again. (I forgot to save this before I resized it for printing.)

Green tea is my favorite thing to drink. I especially love that these big cans are only 99 cents.

I love animals. This photo is of my cat that I've had since third grade. He makes me happy because he is always there to greet me when I visit at home.

The holiday season makes me really happy. I love getting ready for Christmas and putting up the tree. This picture has a cozy feeling to it because it reminds me of being in our nice warm house when it is cold outside.

Reading also makes me happy. Whenever I read, the books take me to a different place and I can escape reality for a while.

The smell of coffee brewing in the morning reminds me of home. Curling up on the couch with a hot cup of coffee and relaxing is one of my favorite things to do.

Fall is my favorite season. I like when the leaves on the trees start to change colors. I think fall has some of the prettiest scenery.

Out of all of these, music makes me the happiest. I love going to concerts and seeing the music I love being performed live. This sign is from the most recent concert I attended, which also happened to be of my favorite band.


No comments:

Post a Comment